Plans with easy step by step instructions and 3D illustrations, on how to build our 6x6 Comfy Chicken Coop.
This coop is perfect! We actually use this coop for our flock. It is very comfortable at waist height, and the chickens love being off of the ground.
This coop is comfortable for YOU and YOUR chickens (we spoil our animals)!
This coop is:
- Aesthetically pleasing. It is able to blend into a suburban neighborhood.
- Built Solid
- Easy to clean, with linoleum floor and 2 oversized access doors
- Tall enough to accommodate heat lamps, etc
- Not complicated to build
- Very nice looking
- DIY Easy Coop Plans for 6' x 6' x 96" - 36sqft Chicken Coop
- 51 pages of Step by Step Framing Instructions
- 3D Illustrations
- Material List
- Tool List
Basic Woodworking experience required.
We added insulation and scraps of T1-11 on the inside walls of our coop, due to our cold winters.